Powered by Blogger.

Introduction

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Since i am new to this blogg stuff, i really dont know what to start with, so I thought before jumping straight into why i created this blog, i should atleast introduce myself. I am 24 years old girl, living in norway. I am a student, doing bachelors in sociology. I am also a muslim. Being a muslim is a part of my identity and one the main reasons to have created this blog.

I feel like being a muslim in europe is a challenge, but at the same time its rewarded. Because being muslim is a way of living with is only meant to please Allah (swt) and no one else. We have to follow our beloved Prophet (P.B.U.H).

But thats a short intro about me.

Stay tuned for next post.

xXx Hijab Fashionista xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts