Powered by Blogger.

Fancy and unique Hijabstyles

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I have seen so many beautiful girls/ women wearing hijab in such a beautiful way, and its so different from what I am used to see, and sometimes I do want to approach them and just ask them how they tie it, but being the shy person I am makes it difficult for me to approach strangers and bother them with my question, it just not in my nature. But I still want to share with you these beautiful and creative hijabstyle. Wearing hijab is sometimes an art.








I love these hijab styles, and I love the make up as well, but I would not wear like that on everyday basis, maybe on a party ,or wedding. (None of these pics are mine, I just found them, thought I would share it with you).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts