Powered by Blogger.

Privacy Policy and Contact Us

Monday, October 24, 2011

Some of the photos on MostwantedFashion are owned by some countrys. If you see any of your photos, you can let me know so that I can acknowledge it, or if you object to it, I can remove it altogether. If any copyright holder objects to their articles being placed on world visits it will be removed upon request. Any correction or more info on these wallpapers will kindly be appreciated.

Contact Us

Contact Me at my Email Address :- (1)muhammadfarhanali009@yahoo.com
(2) sarkar_2006@yahoo.com
You can Also Contact me at my persnol Phone Number:- 92-3335945095

I do not claim the copyright to any photographs on this site. The primary sources are Google Images as well as the Blogger network and Other Muscle Sites. No copyright violations are intended. I have no intention other than to share my love For Bodybuilding with others. If any item on this site belongs to you, and you wish for me to remove it, please do let me know.
I am happy to comply with any and all requests.Thank You

Regards
Muhammad Farhan Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts